Sunday, September 2, 2007

Bored.

If I were a stone, I would be: Opal.
If I were a tree, I would be: Maple.
If I were a bird, I would be: Owl.
If I were a machine, I would be: A computer.
If I were a tool, I would be: A utility knife.
If I were a flower/plant, I would be: Succulent.
If I were a kind of weather, I would be: Autumn.
If I were a mythical creature, I would be: A dragon.
If I were a musical instrument, I would be: A cello.
If I were an animal, I would be: An alpaca.
If I were a color, I would be: Rainbow.
If I were an emotion, I would be: Lust.
If I were a vegetable, I would be: Zucchini.
If I were a sound, I would be: Rain.
If I were an element, I would be: Water.
If I were a car, I would be: BMW Z3 roadster.
If I were a song, I would be: Tainted Love.
If I were to trade places with another person, it would be: God.
If I were a movie, I would be: Thriller.
If I were food, I would be: Mexican.
If I were a place, it would be: Paris.
If I were a material, I would be: Wool?
If I were a taste, I would be: Peppermint.
If I were a scent, I would be: Lavender.
If I were a religion, I would be: Pagan.
If I were a word, I would be: Fuck.
If I were an object, I would be: A safe.
If I were a body part, I would be: Eyes.
If I were a facial expression, I would be: Bewildered.
If I were a subject in school, I would be: Art.
If I were a cartoon character, I would be: Maleficent.
If I were a shape, I would be: Circle.
If I were a number, I would be: 5.
If I were a month, I would be: November.
If I were a day of the week, I would be: Wednesday.
If I were a time of day, I would be: 2am?
If I were a planet, I would be: Pluto.
If I were a sea animal, I would be: A mermaid.
If I were a direction, I would be: West.
If I were a piece of furniture, I would be: A trunk.
If I were a sin, I would be: Envy.
If I were a historical figure, I would be: Shakespeare.
If I were a liquid, I would be: Whiskey.

No comments:

Post a Comment