Thursday, November 22, 2012

TV-Binge Overnight

I'm attempting to stay up all night for the second time in a row to make my Black Friday shift easier, but it's really not that easy. Yesterday, I fell asleep around 2am and woke up around 4:30am. Zac found CSI: Miami on Netflix for me to watch, so that's keeping me occupied, and I've finished the kids' scarves. I'm trying to enjoy having this time to myself, but it gets lonely. The sky is getting lighter, so the sun should be up any minute.


I gave Jac the week off of school for Thanksgiving holiday. Zac is off of school as well and he'll start working next week.


Mom bought the kids bunk beds as an early Christmas gift, plus a pair of new mattresses and bedding. Leah doesn't think gravity applies to her, so of course she fell off the ladder. I asked her what happened and she said, "Up, up, up! Weeeee! Ouch." I'm guessing that translates to "I climbed the ladder, fell, and hit the ground." Both kids have been sleeping together on the bottom bunk, even though there have been no reports of nightmares. I think they just like that I can put a sheet up as a curtain so they feel like they're camping.

No comments:

Post a Comment