Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Happy Things

Some things that make me happy:
  • Coffee timers. There's nothing like zombie-walking into the kitchen for ready-made coffee. It saves time and energy (literally!).
  • Morning snuggles with my bedbugs. It's a phase I wish would last longer than it does. Leah is usually the one who climbs into bed with me almost every morning to get "sugars" and snuggles (and sometimes extra sleep) before asking for breakfast. Jac used to snuggle, but I think he's grown out of the phase. He has other ways of displaying affection, though. He's always hugging me or sitting next to me while I crochet.
  • Homeschooling. I wanted to homeschool because I really love being around my kids. I like the quality time the way it feels to be the one who teaches them everything. I'm so proud of them when they learn something new, when it just "clicks" and they get it.
  • Girl Scout cookies. Mom brought a variety and I've probably eaten too many. No regrets!

No comments:

Post a Comment