Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Crafting

Egg-hunting in the rain gave each of the kids a cold. It started as allergies, but escalated to grouchy, lethargic, coughing, sneezing, sleepless children and eventually, husband. I sent them away so I could snuggle with some baby walruses.


They are feeling much better today, finally. 


I've been cooped up most of the week, so I've been focusing on drawing and learning a few songs on my ukulele. I've even made a few crochet projects in amigurumi because the kids have been asking for impossible-to-find toys. Example: Powerpuff Girls. I created a version of Blossom, but I don't like the final results. There's much tweaking to do to get her right, so I'm going to make another one eventually. Katie said to try selling things on Etsy, but I'm not that good. I'm going to get ideas and see what happens and then I'll consider Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment