Friday, June 28, 2013

Random Update

Mom and Dad have been looking for a bigger house, but haven't found one that "suits everyone's needs" yet. Carlton and Rachel are going to move in with them, so they're looking for a lot of space. I'm sure it's stressful for them. They have to be out of their house by the end of the month.

Zac and I went shoe-shopping for the kids and it's startling how big their feet are now. Jac is already in a kid-size 1 and Leah is almost in a 10!


Zac has been working so much this week, every day. I barely see him and while I'm waking up without him, I'm definitely not waking up alone, thanks to my nuggets. I hope things can get back to a regular schedule because it's lonely without Zac.


Other changes, besides my little girl learning her entire alphabet almost overnight? Jac lost yet another tooth today!

No comments:

Post a Comment