Friday, June 11, 2021

May May Run Away

Our dummo May was let out this morning, possibly by Cole. He came into our room, so we woke up and usually the gate to the kitchen is closed. Sometimes it's left open and he's figured out how to unlock the patio door to let Toby outside. So I'm guessing that's what he did and left the door open. Usually, May comes back inside, but this time she didn't. She wasn't in the yard, I looked all around the exterior of the house and even found a snake that was lurking behind our garden box that wanted to speak with me about our lord and savior Jesus Christ. I spent the next four hours walking the neighborhood, biking the neighborhood, then driving the neighborhood. Zac got home, so I went to play practice and tried not to think of worse-case scenarios. I made a Nextdoor post as well as a Facebook post to get her picture around and Zac had printed out some flyers this afternoon that he posted while I was rehearsing. When I got home around 9, I noticed a cat in the front yard that I'd never seen. So, I went inside and told Zac that a cat was acting weird and to go investigate and he came inside with an arm full of May May. I'm so glad she's home and safe. I was NOT ready to lose another pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment