Monday, November 14, 2005

13 week Ultrasound

I went to my OB appointment and saw my little Bud again on the monitor. Zac brought a video tape so we could record his/her first video. Dr. N thinks it's a boy, so I'm excited! It's still a little early to tell, but there's evidence of boy parts forming. I'm gaining weight a little fast, so I'm changing to a lighter diet. I swear, one week it's "Eat more!" the next it's "Eat less!" My body can't handle all the wishy-washy crap.
Oh, but isn't this little black-and-white creature just the cutest?


Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 13 weeks.
Size of baby: A lime!
Total weight gain/loss: It's getting up there.
Maternity clothes: A few. Two pairs of jeans and three shirts. My regular jeans are uncomfortable now.
Gender: Possible boy!
Movement: Nothing yet.
Sleep: Restless. I've been sleeping a lot, but not thoroughly and my dreams are weird.
What I miss: PiƱa colada daiquiris. 
Cravings: Mexican food and Chinese food. Salty stuff and Icees.
Symptoms: Bloated-looking, tired, occasional nausea, hungry more often, bigger boobs.
Best moment this week: Seeing Bud on the screen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment