Tuesday, December 20, 2005

It's a...

BOY!
I had an ultrasound this afternoon. We are definitely having a baby boy! His growth was on target, heartbeat was strong. I could see his little skull and spine, hands and feet, etc. It was awesome! My perfect baby boy.


Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 18 weeks.
Size of baby: A bell pepper!
Total weight gain/loss: Gained about 15 pounds.
Maternity clothes: I live in my maternity overalls.
Gender: Boy!!
Movement: Yes, though it isn't very strong yet.
Sleep: Super tired with many naps, but random bouts of energy. Vivid dreams.
What I miss: Nothing right now.
Cravings: Taco Bell's bean burritos and ice. I want to crunch ice often.
Symptoms: Sore boobs, frequent trips to pee, super tired, not so nauseated anymore.
Best moment this week: Feeling him kick.

No comments:

Post a Comment