Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's 2011

Happy New Year. I haven't written in a very long time, it seems. I've just been feeling lazy.

My bunnies are finally in bed for the night after some very silly silly-time. They're sharing a bed right now, but I might have to move them to their own beds since I'm fairly positive they won't sleep. Tonight, James is sleeping in underwear for the first time. I hope he doesn't have an accident, but I'm expecting it, just in case. It's a big step, though! He's proud of himself. Leah also used the potty all by herself tonight. I don't know what I'm going to do with all this growing up.


I've started knitting a purse/satchel, which is incredibly boring because I'm knitting in the round and it's the same motion over and over and over. I also really hate making button holes.

This is my first mobile post. It's convenient.

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment