Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Late holiday post

I didn't blog about the holidays. Christmas was peachy. We went to Aunt Trish's for a family get-together. I wasn't planning on telling people I'm pregnant until the "safe zone" of 12 weeks, but Mom let it out already.


The spotting stopped after a few worrisome days. I'm already showing a little and have strong symptoms of hunger, exhaustion, nausea, and frequent trips to the bathroom. I've even started waking in the middle of the night with leg cramps.

Food cravings: Vinegar and citrus flavors.
Food aversions: Candy of all sorts, especially chocolates, bacon, fried foods.
Favorite food: Chik Fil A, Olive Garden. Luckily, Zac's been making homemade Olive Garden salads to tame the beast within.

Zac and I were watching Friends: The One Where Chandler Doesn't Like Dogs and decided to play the game of naming all the states. Neither of us could list all 50 states, but 45 is better than none, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment