Thursday, January 15, 2015

Bun

I haven't been at my computer in forever, thanks to constant nausea and exhaustion. I had an ultrasound a little over a week ago. Growth was on target, heart rate normal.

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along? 9.5 weeks.
Size of baby: A green olive!
Total weight gain/loss: No change.
Maternity clothes: Not yet.
Gender: Don't know yet.
Movement: Too soon to feel anything.
Sleep: A lot.
What I miss: Not feeling anxious.
Cravings: It's random.
Symptoms: Exhausted, nauseated.
Best moment this week: Seeing Bun's movement and heartbeat.


I'm very much in love with this little Bun. I've had a bit of brown spotting last night and today, but the clinic reassured me that there shouldn't be anything to worry about unless there is red blood, heavy bleeding and cramping. I don't have those, so I'm staying rested on the sofa and hoping the spotting goes away. I can't help but worry. My official OBGYN appointment is the 28th, when I'll be a little over 11 weeks. I'm going to see if I can get a sooner appointment and an ultrasound or blood test to check Baby's status. Meanwhile, I'll keep breathing and willing my body to hold on to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment