Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Random Update. 13 weeks

I've entered my second trimester finally. The nausea has subsided, I've been nesting, and the hunger is manageable. I had another ultrasound at 11 weeks and everything is right on track, but I've got partial placenta previa. My doctor is going to check everything again on the 25th when I go back. Hopefully, they can also tell me if this baby is going to be a boy or a girl.

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 13 weeks
Size of baby: A peach!
Total weight gain/loss: About 2 pounds.
Maternity clothes: Soon. My pants are getting tight.
Gender: Not sure yet.
Movement: Yes! But it's subtle.
Sleep: Not enough. Frequent naps.
What I miss: Energy.
Cravings: Meat... salty meat.
Symptoms: Nesting, tired, moody.
Best moment this week: Hearing a strong heartbeat.


Mom turned 60 over the weekend. She's been thinking of getting her first tattoo. I'm a little hopeful to help her decide on something good.


We finally cleaned out our old apartment and everything is basically finished there. Next, we just need to have a walk-through with the landlady and we'll be set.

No comments:

Post a Comment