Saturday, July 25, 2015

Pregnancy and Weather

July is coming to an end, as is this pregnancy. I'm looking forward to the fall weather and change of colors, as well as a new baby. I've grown increasingly uncomfortable with back pain, pelvic pain, hip pain, rib pain... basically all pain and the triple-digit weather temperatures are not helping. I went to the see Dr. W on Wednesday and everything looks good. I go back next Wednesday to be checked for dilation and to see what to do next. Honestly, I feel Bun will come early; hopefully the first week of August. He's incredibly low and heavy and I've been having quite a few contractions. I am just ready to have him here.


Pregnancy highlights:
How far along: 36 weeks, 6 days.
Size of baby: Honeydew melon!
Total weight gain/loss: Not much different than last time.
Maternity clothes: Yep.
Gender: Boy.
Movement: All the time.
Cravings: Ice.
Symptoms: Same as before, lots of discomfort and pain in the joints.
Best moment this week: He's healthy as can be.

I'd write more things, but I've already complained about how hot it is, how I can't get enough ice in my mouth to cure the dryness, and how I can't sleep... right? Check, check, and check. My puppies are melting and my kids have gone insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment