Friday, November 27, 2015

Family

My elder sister, Meredith and her family came to visit earlier this week. Her kids are so sweet and well-mannered. It's a shame we don't live closer to each other so our kids can play together. Wes and Jac spent most of their time together playing Minecraft while Leah and Molly watched movies and painted their fingernails. I'm hoping they come back for Christmas unless we take a trip to Texas with Mom to see them instead.

Molly and Jac 2006
Molly and Jac 2015

Meredith cooked some "party foods" for us since Zac and I don't celebrate Thanksgiving. Party food mostly consists of dips, chips, pigs in a blanket, fruit and vegetable trays, and sandwiches. Finger foods, in other words.


Meredith found some old photo albums that were in Mom's closet, so I took a picture of a few... Yours truly, back in the day. I see a lot of Jac and Elias in my baby pictures. It's almost eerie.


All of us went to Carlton's house for dessert. Rachel picked up brownies and pies from the grocery store. It's not often all my siblings are together.

No comments:

Post a Comment