Tuesday, April 24, 2018

8 Weeks

Zac took the big kids to work with him, so I brought Elias with me to my prenatal appointment. So far, everything looks good. No abnormalities with Bug or my insides. Bug is measuring 8 weeks exactly and had a strong heartbeat. It even wiggled a bit during the exam. Elias thought the experience was pretty neat, listening to the heartbeat and such. I showed him the ultrasound photo and he said, "Awww so cute!" I'm positive he's not 100% sure what's going on, but getting him excited to be a big brother is fun.


I finished up my appointment just in time to meet up with Zac and the big kids for lunch at Cane's. Lately, I can't seem to consume enough potatoes, so anywhere that has fries is a yes from me.

Pregnancy highlights:
How far along: 8 weeks.
Size of baby: Raspberry!
Total weight gain/loss: Still just the 2 pounds.
Maternity clothes: Leggings.
Gender: Unknown still.
Movement: Plenty, but undetected.
Cravings: Mainly potatoes or Mexican. I dreamt of sushi last night.
Symptoms: Nausea, moodiness, bloated, tired.
Best moment this week: I heard the heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment