Friday, July 5, 2019

Cole & Randoms

VBS proved to be a distracting event so I forgot about Cole's 6-month checkup, as well as dental appointments for the other three. Luckily, rescheduling was simple. Cole is growing on target and is up to date on his vaccinations. Dr. Y said to keep offering the baby food and eventually he'll get the hang of it. I bought some teething biscuits, which he seemed to like until he choked on it. The trust is gone. He started crawling! I'm in the mommy limbo of please-time-slow-down and omg-if-he-could-talk-I'd-know-what-to-do. After Cole's appointment, I brought the kids to the playground for a bit. Leah's been feeling yucky lately, which may be a cold or allergies. She never had fever and only had a sore throat for a day. We visited a new church, so it's likely she caught something there unless there is just too much pollen flying around, but the rest of us feel fine. She mainly has a cough. However, she felt well enough to play on the playground, so I don't know.


I started Christmas shopping! It's early, but at the rate my life is going, tomorrow will be New Year's, so I gotta get started. LUCKILY the kids really don't want much this year, so I'm going to have fun buying stuff. And I just realized we have maybe a month left before we start the new school year. OMG where is the time going??? Amazon is becoming my new BFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment