Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Gardening Results

It's been a few months since we started the garden. In the beginning, we planted in the window to get some sprouts started. I transferred them to the box and some died, some flourished for a little while then died, and some just flourished. The zucchini has taken over the box. The carrots never even tried, and what we thought were carrots are actually jalapeƱo peppers that I don't remember planting. Meanwhile, the basil is still doing great, our one tomato plant is sprouting flowers, and I've harvested a few green beans. Pruning the dead/dying leaves is a little annoying, but we're still learning. Next time we do this, I'm putting down plastic to prevent grass from growing through the soil, and hopefully I can plant in the actual ground. We will probably move to a new house first.

No comments:

Post a Comment