Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Cole: 9 months

Squishy baby bug is 9 months old!

He's been pulling himself up to standing while in his playpen and just stands there wobbling. Sometimes I think he's saying "mama" but I can't be sure. It would make sense as he wants me ALL THE TIME. He can't walk yet, but he can crawl super fast. His little knees are usually pink, so I've been trying to use the little knee protectors Jenny gave us last year. This boy still doesn't like baby food, though Zac managed to feed him some peas. He just wants boob all the time. It's been raining off and on this month and he loves being outside to watch the rain. It reminds me of when Elias was a fussy baby and loved the rain. Recently, he's been showing an interest in his board books, favoring Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? and The Very Hungry Caterpillar. I gave him a taste of my ice cream recently because he was trying to snatch my bowl from my hand and he scrunched that little bug face right up. I don't know if he just doesn't like the flavor or if it was too cold, maybe both? He prefers chewing on cloth tags, like the ones on his blankets, as opposed to chewy toys. He loves to be tickled and has such a sweet laugh. It's almost like he's cackling. However, when he gets mad, he'll shriek like an angry banshee, which is much different than his upset sobbing when Mama walks past. It's hard to believe in just three months, he'll be the big O.N.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment