Monday, August 19, 2019

Fund Raiser

The church group put together a fund raiser for the kids in hopes of taking another fun trip next year. I left the boys at home with Zac and brought the big kids with me. I gotta say, it feels super strange to be without a smaller pair of needy kiddos. I was thinking how different things would be if we didn't have Elias and Cole, where we'd be living. I wouldn't have a diaper bag to tote around, Jac and Leah don't reach for my hand before crossing the parking lots anymore, and I wonder if I'd have put them in public school to work full-time. It's weird, but that's what floats in my head sometimes, not that I wish I didn't have my little boys. While the kiddos wiped tables, I chatted with Rachel and Sharon about possibly starting a homeschool co-op. I was part of one before, but felt left out and they eventually removed me from their online group because I couldn't make it to the too-many meet-ups. I'm planning to start teaching in September, so I've got some time before we set things in motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment