Sunday, September 6, 2020

Projects

 I've been feeling stir-crazy again, but have been picking up groceries to get out of the house once a week. And... I started Christmas shopping. LOL. No, really. The last thing I want to do is wait until October/November when stores get crowded and I'll need to go inside stores if anything is sold out online. The sooner the better.

Not a lot has been going on. I've been trying to do creative projects here and there. I haven't finished the church's nursery paintings yet, but Zac's off tomorrow for Labor Day, so I vowed to work on them and get them finished. Meanwhile, I wanted to make some name signs for the kiddos. I can't ever find Elias' name, but I liked being able to personalize these. Thanks to Hobby Lobby for all the fun supplies.




No comments:

Post a Comment