Thursday, November 5, 2020

25 again

Another year older. This morning was awful because pre-teens are the worst when it comes to attitudes. They didn't understand why I didn't want to clean a kitchen or wash laundry, or fold laundry, or pick up toys, or cook breakfast. But guess what? I did it anyway because today is Thursday and it's also why I don't make a big deal out of my birthday. All I wanted to do was go to Target and smell candles and maybe buy shit I don't need. You know what I did? On my birthday? I bought Christmas gifts for the brats I call my children. Yup. I did. I didn't even get Starbucks on my way out. I did find a musical Eiffel Tower water globe, though. I've been looking for one for quite some time and got lucky. I met up with Jena and she gave me a bag of gifts. It was nice getting out of the house for a little while. I even stopped at Bath & Body Works to smell candles and spritz myself with Winter Candy Apple. It was nice. When I got home, Zac surprised me with a carrot cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes. It made my night so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment