Wednesday, February 18, 2009

25.5 weeks

I brought Jac with me to my doctor's appointment. He was so well-behaved. We heard Bean's heartbeat and he kept whispering "I hear it!" Everything is great with Baby Girl. She's growing right on schedule, her heart sounds great and she's very active. I can't wait to see her again. I have to take the glucose test sometime next week.

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 25 weeks, 4 days.
Size of baby: Between a squash and a zucchini.
Total weight loss/gain About 10 pounds, still.
Maternity clothes: Stretchy jeans.
Gender: Girl!
Movement: All the time.
Sleep: Sleeping great.
What I miss: Nothing, really.
Cravings: Cheesecake.
Symptoms: Hungry, pee a lot.
Best moment this week: Napping with Jac.

Amanda Palmer is coming to New Orleans next month! I can't believe it. I'm going to try to get some tickets because I have been wanting to see her in concert forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment