Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Crochet and Putt Putt

My fingers are numb and sore from crocheting so much. I've finished Jordan's blanket, but need to work on an identical one for Aidan. The entire project took about three days to complete, so I've got some time before Christmas to get started. The thing is I'm probably going to have to take Jordan's apart because it won't lay properly. It's very bumpy and strange-looking. I figured out how to make a diagonal color transition in a granny square, so I'm going to redo the letter part. I also found a tutorial on how to attach the squares as they're being crocheted, so I won't have to stitch them together.


This week has been nice. The weather is cooler, which makes me excited for fall. I'm still waiting on leaves to change colors. Zac brought us to Mac & Bones so they kids could play putt-putt and eat ice cream. I made a hole-in-one, which, to me, is super fantastic. Jac attempted golfing instead of putting and Leah carried the ball to the hole to gently tap it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment