Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Food, Fair, Fun

I attempted homemade gingerbread (recipe HERE), which smelled absolutely amazing in the process, but didn't taste very good (to me). It was more bland than I expected. I prefer gingerbread cookies, though. I plan to test different recipes in order to make another bread for Christmas.


Zac and I brought the kids to the fair for our sixth anniversary. It's been three years since we've been, which means Leah is the same age Jac was then. Weird.


Meanwhile, I got around the making the kids their annual check-up at the doctor's. Jac is completely healthy, but has to wear temporary glasses for his 20/30 vision. Leah is borderline anemic since she's a picky meat-eater, so I've doubled her vitamin intake. They both had dental appointments and no cavities and Jac's adult teeth are growing in correctly after losing his baby teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment