Thursday, October 25, 2012

Random Update

I went to bed around 11pm the other night, then woke up feeling refreshed around 8:30am. It's very bizarre for me since I haven't been to bed that "early" since Leah was a baby. I plan to go to bed sooner from now on, but with the new episodes of Dexter and The Walking Dead, it's difficult to get sleepy.

Zac and I spent last week purchasing and carving pumpkins, looking for Halloween costumes, and arguing with our own pumpkins about costume choices. Jac spent most of the month wanting to be a ghost, but at the last minute he changed his mind and wanted to be Luigi. He was less than thrilled when we bought the ghost costume anyway, but he finally came around and is excited to be a ghost, especially since we found a ghost Trick-or-Treat bucket to match, as well as a pumpkin bucket to match Leah's "Princess Pumpkin" costume... even though she had her own drama of deciding between a cupcake, a crayon, and Rainbow Brite. She decided Princess Pumpkin was "too, too funny" to pass up. I'll post a picture later.


It's finally cold outside! Halloween is Wednesday and I'm trying to get into the spooky spirit, but when one sees red and green next to the orange and black, it's hard to feel festive. Not that I'm not excited about Christmas, too, I just wish the holidays weren't squished together so close in the seasonal aisles.

No comments:

Post a Comment