Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Moving... again.

Over the past few months, my parents have been looking for a new house closer to where Zac and I are in our apartment. Meanwhile, Zac has been getting fewer hours at his job, so Mom offered to have us stay with them for a little while to help take care of Dad. I'm feeling overwhelmed about it as I'm going to have a baby soon and the last time we had a newborn while living with them was not something I can look back on fondly. Zac thinks it'll be good for us so we can save money and the kids can have a yard to play in, so I'm trying to stay positive. Mom said she'll buy the kids a swing set for their birthday this year, so that's something to look forward to, as well as a grill for Zac. I'm looking forward to smelling steak outside while the kids play and I can sip on a temporary virgin beverage.

My littlest pumpkin is healthy as can be, upside down, and so cute. His eyes were open for the scan. I can see Zac's nose, my lips, and chubby little cheeks. His hand was dramatically placed across his forehead.


Pregnancy highlights:
How far along: 31 weeks, 4 days
Size of baby: Coconut!
Total weight gain/loss: About 25 pounds gained.
Maternity clothes: Yep.
Gender: Boy.
Movement: Tons.
Cravings: Nothing specific, aside from cold things.
Symptoms: Lower back pain, pelvic pain, hip pain.
Best moment this week: Everything looked good at the scan.

No comments:

Post a Comment