Monday, August 31, 2015

For your entertainment.



In my fridge, you'll always find:
Spicy mustard, strawberries, and beer.

Favorite family recipe:
Zac's red beans and rice.

Favorite junk food:
Chips and Swiss Rolls.

I'll do anything to avoid:
Touching raw meat.

My secret cleaning weapon is:
Lemon-scented disinfectant wipes.

Before company arrives, I hide:
Unfolded laundry.

I love to shop for:
Seasonal decorations, candles, and crafts.

I hate to shop for:
Groceries and clothes.

Bad habit:
Procrastination.

I just learned:
Starfish have eight eyes; one on the end of each "leg".

Stuff I can't live without:
Moisturizer, herbal tea, music.

Weird housekeeping compulsion:
I like clean surfaces. The floor could be lava, but the tables are always neat.

On bed-making:
I like when the beds are made up. It makes the room feel comfortable.

Personal motto/mantra:
What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

I wish I could tell my younger self:
Save your money. You won't even wear all those piercings in ten years.

No comments:

Post a Comment