Monday, September 28, 2015

School Room

This year in homeschooling, I wanted to do something different. In the past, I've always homeschooled in a dining area. With the new house, the dining area is where Zac and I have our computers and a makeshift sitting area for ourselves. There are three rooms on "my" side of the house, so I put all three kids in one bedroom in order to give them a playroom/school room. Luckily, the room where the kids sleep has a high ceiling (no joke, it's about 20 feet high), so the bunk beds are situated nicely.

Anyway, I've got the playroom/school room decorated similar to a classroom. I keep switching things around, trying to get everything comfortable, but for now, this is it.

Beachy calendar from Walmart.

Organizing containers from Target.

Poster of USA from Walmart.

Crafts from Hobby Lobby

Treasure box from Hobby Lobby; prizes from Party City

Child-level reading from Target

My teacher's area.

Student area.

No comments:

Post a Comment