Saturday, April 23, 2016

Outside

I've been pushing the kids to be outside more. The birds have been pooping all over the swingset, so the kids have been less-than-enthused to play in the  yard. I made up a game for them called Hungry Lion, so one will be the lion while the other is a zebra and the lion chases the zebra until it's caught. Game over. Then they switch.


Now that Zac has a fixed schedule, I know when he'll be gone and when he'll be home, so we can plan to do things together. I started cooking again, something I gave up on as Zac is much better at cooking than I am, as well as finding things to do with the kids. We currently live near the reservoir so Zac and I brought the kids to sit by the water and watch people fish. I'm really wanting to get some fishing rods so we can catch our own fish.


The other day, I decided to take the kids to the park since they've been doing so well with their chores. When Jac was little, I always took him to the park. After Leah came along, we still went, though not as often. Now that Elias is here, we haven't really been much. However, he loves swinging, so we're going to make it a regular thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment