Saturday, April 9, 2016

Allergies & Elias, 8 months

No joke, through the months of March, April, and May, I live in a fog of sinus issues and antihistamines. I've considered going outside to get fresh air, but with all the wildflowers and pollen, I'm almost positive I'll die. Zac hasn't had a chance to mow the grass, so we're being taken over by shrubbery. Jac and Leah have been enjoying the "jungle", and sometimes I'll bring Elias outside to sit in his baby swing. Then, after a while, the allergens take over.

I don't think I posted about it, but Zac is officially a graphic designer! He was offered the job about a week ago. We are so excited. Now, we're on the prowl for our own home. We're hoping to get moved in about three months.

My youngest is eight months old! He pulls himself up to standing, hates peaches, and loves bath time. He's a fast crawler and enjoys being outside or running errands, as long as he's not in the car seat. Instead, he prefers to ride in the shopping cart or stroller. I've had to change how I wear him in the wrap, wearing him on my hip instead of in front. He's still breastfeeding and doesn't sleep through the night yet. He likes apple juice and sometimes says "mama" or "dedededede". Still no teeth, yet. He's gnawing on everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment