Saturday, February 18, 2017

Art Museum

This morning, Zac and I filed our taxes, visited Cups for breakfast (lavender Earl Grey tea is ah-mazing), then headed to the local library to renew my card and pay off late fees from 2012 (lol). Zac wanted to surprise the kids with a trip to the Planetarium, but there was a private "wine and film" event taking place. Instead, we crossed the street and visited the Mississippi Museum of Art. Neither big kid was excited about looking at "other peoples' drawings", but after a few exibits, they didn't want to leave. Being surrounded by art makes me want to start painting again, but all of my supplies are in a metal cabinet beneath a very large, very heavy doll house. Tomorrow, Zac may help me carefully move it so I can get my brushes and paints out.

No comments:

Post a Comment