Saturday, December 15, 2018

C Spire

C Spire was celebrating their first birthday of game tournaments, so we hopped in our NEW VAN and spent the day playing games... or at least the other four did. I was trying to keep Cole from crying and kept having to nurse him in the bathroom (by choice, mind you. Much quieter and comfortable seating). There was a Dirty Santa gift exchange, so we brought gifts from the three older kids for trading. It went relatively well. Leah had opened a nice fleece throw blanket, but it was stolen from her and she ended up with a cake-in-a-mug. Jac won a pixel Mario night light, and Elias stole a tacky light-up Christmas tree decoration that plays random Christmas songs. We had a fun time, in spite of mildly fussy newborn, and filled up on pizza and cake. I'm so glad I'm not craving ice anymore because C Spire has the best ice.


We went to Bass Pro Shop to get a time card to see Santa and since there was an hour to burn, Zac dropped me off all by myself at the outlets so I could pick up some last minute things for Leah. It felt so good to be out alone, just me. No kids, no belly, no hands to hold or kids to check on, etc. I finished up just in time so we could get in line for Santa. All the kids did great, even Leah with her goofy expression. I do wish they'd told Jac to look down just a bit to prevent the glare on his glasses, but oh well. They're all cute. And OMG I have four kids. It's so crazy to me still. After telling Santa goodbye, we went looking at lights in the fancy neighborhoods. Not too many people had lights up, but maybe next week we'll try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment