Thursday, December 13, 2018

Dentist

I'm not sure when I'm supposed to start driving again. The Internet gives mixed answers, but sometimes there just isn't a choice. The three older kids had dental appointments yesterday, so I left Jac home and brought the other three with me to take Zac to work. I came home to get the little boys ready and we made it on time to the appointment. It didn't feel chaotic like I've been told it would. With only two kids, it was easy to get out of the house, especially when I didn't have to worry about bringing a diaper bag along. Now, it kind of feels like I have two kids again, but with two helpers.

The appointment went well. Cole never made a sound and Elias cooperated with his cleaning. Leah and Jac came out with no cavities, though Leah needs to start flossing more often and Jac needs to try to stop sleeping with his mouth open because he's causing his teeth to be too sensitive. Meanwhile, I cancelled my own dental appointment because we don't have a big enough vehicle to carry five of us plus Mom (to watch the baby in the waiting area) so I could get my cleaning done, so it's been pushed to March unless something comes up sooner on a Thursday. Just as well. Cole is so tiny right now, maybe waiting until he's a bit older will be better for all of us. Oh, and we're getting a van either tomorrow or Monday. I'm excited to be able to ride in ONE vehicle with my family. We also gave Carlton and Rachel our Galant so they can have a second car. Things are working out for everybody.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment