Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Dr. Visits

The three bigger kids had their annual checkup this morning and they're growing nicely. Jac is 5'2'' and weighs 105 pounds, which is crazy because wasn't he just a baby like yesterday?? And he's moved up to the average percentile. He's normally in the lower category because he's short like Zac. Leah is 4'2'' and 76 pounds, making her about average. My little Elias is 3'3'' and 36 pounds, putting him in the petite zone like Jac was. The only one needing vaccines was Elias and he was such a trooper. He barely cried and was over it. All three got some gummy snacks and we headed home.


My debit card expired in August. I ordered one of those customized ones, but the image I chose was declined, so they were just going to send a regular replacement. Apparently, they shipped it, but I never received it. I was able to use it throughout August, but this month, while in the checkout at Walmart, it was declined. I had to figure out how to get a new card by guessing because the site is most non-helpful (we're actually considering switching banks because of this, as well as having to pay a fee when we use money from our savings) and accidentally activated a card. I'm assuming it was the one they claim they sent. Soooo I cancelled it and they're supposed to ship me a new one. So frustrating. Now we play the waiting game.

No comments:

Post a Comment