Friday, June 26, 2020

College stuff and Toby

I was approved for a grant that will pay for the majority of my classes, so that's cool. I will owe just a bit out of pocket, but no biggie. I'm trying not to stress over finding time to study while homeschooling, but also maybe looking for work in January. It's a lot of knives to juggle, but I'm just thinking.

As for Toby, he had six teeth pulled so he's on an antibiotic. He just finished his pain meds, and pup-tip: put a pill between two pieces of cheese, using peanut butter to hold them in place. He won't take pills ever, but this worked. His antibiotic, however, is a bit of a struggle since it's a dropper of nasty liquid. I didn't know dogs could make disgusted faces til now.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to figure out if we should make a trip to the beach before classes start and for Elias' 5th birthday coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment