Saturday, December 5, 2020

Christmas Month

I've always wondered why there are 12 days of Christmas when there should be 25. Who picked 12 and why? The cold and quarantine is getting to me a bit, but the numbers are rising here and I'm just trying to stay in more and occupy myself.

Anyhoo. It's December, obviously, and I just (TODAY) finished my shopping, quarantine style. Mostly online. Zac has to go out today to buy canvas supplies so I can paint Ashley something, but other than that, I'm done.

It looks and feels like Christmas in the house. Cold and colorful. It's cold outside, also, but not enough to snow. We're getting a lot of rain, which sucks because of the mud. I'm trying to do workouts in my bedroom since biking makes my joints scream, so there's that. I hate how brief the autumn weather was. It felt like hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hotter, hotter, hot, cool, hot, cold, cold. I want to move north so the seasons are predictable.

No comments:

Post a Comment