Thursday, December 10, 2020

Dentist

I got a call from my dentist yesterday that they had an opening and would I be interested in a cleaning. Um, yes. I was supposed to go back in March, but the pandemic happened (is happening?) so it was postponed. With my periodontitis, I'm supposed to go every six months, so of course today's cleaning left my gums super bloody and sore. Also, bonus, I've got a crack in my upper right molar between my current crowns. So, next month, I'll be getting Crown Four. Lovely.

Christmas is two weeks away, which is nuts. I'm still waiting for some Amazon deliveries to get here and they're delayed, so I'm doing that thing where I'm stalking my tracking numbers and obsessing over the mail. All four kiddos are outside right now playing on the swing set, so it's quiet and I should be cleaning something but I'm just enjoying the silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment