Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve 2012

Christmas has passed and I've got no pictures from this year. In my defense, I had the flu, which was passed to Jac, then Zac, then Leah. We spent Christmas laying around, taking medications, eating soup, and watching Christmas movies. We're mostly better now, though both kids have a cough that won't go away. We were able to make our trip to Louisiana. I forgot to make my to-pack list, so I forgot a few things that I wouldn't normally forget: Jac's nebulizer, for example. Luckily, he didn't need it.


So far on this Louisiana trip, we've visited Mawmaw and Marie, then Joey and Jessie. It's the very last day of 2012: New Year's Eve, which means tomorrow will make two whole years for me being cigarette-free.

Resolutions for the helluvit:
  • Stop being a chubby bunny and work out every day. EVERY day.
  • Draw.
  • Crochet more things.
  • Read a book a month or more.
  • Spend more quality time with the kids.
  • Drink more tea and less coffee.
  • Get tattooed at least once this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment