Sunday, June 23, 2019

Glutton for punishment

A few months ago, a lady from our church had a Yorkshire Terrier free to good home. I asked about him and she was ready to give him to us, but her husband wanted to give him another shot. I told her thanks for letting me know and we ended up getting May. Well, she texted me a few days ago asking if I would still be interested. Zac didn't say we couldn't get him, sooooo, I picked him up. We kept him for a few days and got to know him, but I decided to pass him to Mom since she's been wanting a pet ever since Dad died. Since he's 10 years old, neutered, and housebroken, she really doesn't have to spend time training him. He isn't super active and is really just the sweetest little dog. I feel guilty having him for a few days just to move him to a new home again, but I think it's best right now. However, I told her if it doesn't work out and she can't keep him, I will happily take him back. His name is Chewy, short for Chewbacca.

No comments:

Post a Comment