Monday, October 21, 2019

Fun

I saw this online and thought why not?

*Ask your spouse/significant other these questions and write EXACTLY what they say*
  1. What is something I say a lot? "Hell yeah"
  2. What makes me sad? "Pictures of puppies you can't have"
  3. What's my favorite thing to do? "Crochet"
  4. How tall am I? "Five-ffffffffffour"
  5. What do I do when you're not around? "Teach the kids and take care of the house a bit. Take care of the kids... a lot of stuff."
  6. What's my favorite TV show? "Friends"
  7. If I became famous, what would it be for? "Writing."
  8. What makes you proud of me? "You're a good mama, a sweet woman, and you've got good values. And you're not stupid *laughs*"
  9. Where can I most likely be found? "Hobby Lobby, Bath & Body Works, Target, or shopping"
  10. What is my favorite restaurant? "Fernandos"
  11. Where is one place I don't like to be? "Your mom's".
  12. If I could go anywhere, where would it be? "Paris".
  13. How do I annoy/irritate you? "When you don't do something if I tell you to, but you won't do it if I don't tell you. Or you won't do it at all *laughs*"
  14. How do you annoy me? "When I don't do something you tell me to and when you remind me, I still forget. Or how I grope you when I drink too much... but I think you like that *laughs*"
  15. Who is my favorite person? "It me".
  16. You get a call that I'm in trouble. Who am I with? "James because he did something stupid."
  17. If I were in jail, would you come bail me out? "Yep... wait, what did you do?"

No comments:

Post a Comment