Monday, October 19, 2020

What meow?

I'll admit sometimes I can be impulsive and make a decision without thinking about it. Other times, I'll think about it, weighing pros and cons, then take a leap. Well, the latter happened. First of all, We've buried two pets this month. Leah's little robo dwarf hamster, Minnie, died and we aren't really sure how. My poor girl was devastated. Then, Jac's fish, Squidward, died. So, yesterday I got us a kitten. He's an orange short-haired tabby (my favorite kind) and is named Cream Soda, or just Cody. And he's the sweetest ever.


While we're on the topic of kittens, Ashley's cat had a litter around the same time this fella was born. I'd already told her I'd like one before coming across Cody, so we're picking him up right after Halloween, if not before. And I guess we're just gonna be that family.

No comments:

Post a Comment