Sunday, March 31, 2019

Weekend stuff

Saturday, we brought the kiddos to the Touch A Truck event that's hosted every year. We haven't been since 2015 when Leah still had her baby teeth, Jac had chubby cheeks, and Elias was just a little bun in the oven. When we first arrived, I was getting Cole out of his car seat when it started raining. I had an umbrella, thankfully, but once we handed in our tickets, it started pouring rain. Luckily, we were pointed in the direction of a tent to keep dry for a bit. A man was telling a story about giving a mouse a pancake and finished up right when the rain stopped. Elias had the BEST time. He's obsessed with all things on wheels and it was basically his Disney World.


I dropped the fam off and decided to go to PetSmart to pick up a new Betta fish for Jac. There were so many pretty ones to pick from, but I decided on a black-mustard one since Jac was wanting a yellow one. I bought a few new decorations and he's got a fancy new home outside of his tiny cup. Jac has named him Squidward, but I call him Colonel Mustard.


Jena popped over Sunday after church and hung out for a few hours before she headed back to Nashville where she now lives. I haven't seen her in a year, but it was refreshing to catch up.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment