Tuesday, April 9, 2019

April brings Allergies

I sometimes miss having a cat, but this time of year reminds me of my allergies and I change my mind. It's been a busy/lazy/sneezy week.


Cole had his four-month checkup and is doing great. I actually forgot about the appointment until the night before when I was looking through my planner. Oops. But, I got the kiddos up, made it on time, and spent a very long three hours waiting to be seen since Dr. Y was the only doctor working at the time. Luckily I have some pretty good kids who behaved themselves, though Elias was gifted a busted lip from a rambunctious toddler. I treated them to well-deserved doughnuts.

 

Cole and Elias are dealing with seasonal allergies like their mama, so it's been a little gross over here. It's also been raining like crazy off and on. At least the outdoors are getting warmer. I'm planning a trip to the beach next week, rain or shine, unless we head to Louisiana for the strawberry festival. Either way, outside it is. Or I might just splurge and buy a pool. We did have a break from the pollen and took a walk around the block with the dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment