Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Granny's

I picked Mom up this morning and we drove to Meridian to hang out with my Granny. I haven't seen her since we helped her move from her apartment, so it was nice to visit. Elias was a charming little gnome and the big kids played with the cats and dog. Granny held Cole for a good while before he started looking for me. Granny lives with my uncle in a really nice mobile home. It's huge. I told Zac I'd be down for a place like it if we could find some land in the woods somewhere.

We had a nice time. It was an adventure for the kids, taking a ride out of town and such. I wanted to see Aunt Trish and Anna, but both were busy taking tests until the evening and Mom was ready to leave early. Hopefully Aunt Trish will pull something together for Father's Day so we can visit more family.

No comments:

Post a Comment