Saturday, September 10, 2016

September Blog Challenge: Day 10

Describe your most embarrassing moment.

I don't embarrass easily, though I do blush severely. However, I did experience a lovely moment a few weeks ago.

I was going to Walmart to pick up a few things, so I left the big kids at home with Dad and brought Elias with me (this was before we got our AC fixed). When I arrived to the parking lot, it started to rain. I had to roll my windows up and deal with awful mugginess. Since the umbrella was in the trunk, I crawled to the back seat and reached through the middle section to pull it through. I got out, pulled an empty shopping cart to the car and, while holding the umbrella in the crook of my arm, unbuckled Elias to get him in the cart. I held the umbrella over his head while I tried to jog to the doors. The rain was getting heavier and I was worried my freshly-dyed hair was going to start bleeding down my face. For some reason, the wind picked up while I was trotting and my umbrella blew inside out. I couldn't fix it, so I dragged it along while I tried to get in the store. Then my skirt fell down to my ankles. People saw. It was weird.

I ended up buying a new umbrella and my hair only bled a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment