Monday, September 5, 2016

September Blog Challenge: Day 5

What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
  1. When Zac gets an extra day off work. We stayed up late last night and watched The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 in bed, or most of it before he started dozing off and Elias joined us for the night.
  2. Rainy nights. I can hear it pattering on the windows and it's quite relaxing. I'm tempted to start up some chamomile tea and get cozy on the sofa with the pets.
  3. I'm working on three crochet projects and my wreath will be finished tomorrow. Emily's blanket should be done this week, hopefully before her birthday on Saturday. The third is the rainbow blanket and it's almost halfway finished. I need to buy about six more skeins of yarn for it.
  4. I fixed up my bathroom. The towels now have a shelf to rest on instead of a laundry basket.
  5. We're in September, which means autumn approaches and cooler weather awaits.
* * * * *

I've been loving my spot by the window to crochet. Around noon, the sun shines through just right to illuminate all the colors on my rainbow blanket. I do get annoyed, however, when a certain furry cat decides to play with my yarn while I'm working (and when I'm not) and ends up tangling himself up into a mess of string that I have to fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment