Wednesday, August 1, 2018

August

Already August... Just a few more weeks until the Pumpkin Season arrives! Can't wait. The leaves have already lost their deep green and are starting to get lighter.

So far, Leah has lost another tooth. It's been wiggling for the past few weeks, but finally came out. She now has two other wiggly ones to deal with at a later date. I cut Elias' hair off. He's been fussing with it for a while and I looked up some pictures for little boys with straight hair and decided to just buzz it all off. He sat so still and I'm still getting used to his new look. He reminds me of a little Jac, but where Jac was sweet and gentle, Elias is a major goofball like his sister. Meanwhile, my Jac is getting too tall and has outgrown all of his clothes from last year. Time to go Christmas shopping early, I guess. And he's got a mustache... Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment