Friday, August 31, 2018

Sick

As previously mentioned, I've had what can only be chalked up to bad allergies since March. I haven't run a fever or had a sore throat this whole time, thankfully. However, last week Leah spiked a fever, had a sore throat and some coughing for about two days. Then Elias caught whatever it was and has been spending the past few nights sleeping in our room in the playpen. Then Jac caught it (his lasted the shortest, but the cough lingers), and now Zac has it. So Zac is home from work today asleep. I'm not even sure where this mess came from because we're usually careful with germs, especially at church. Who knows?

Needless to say, it's been a fun two weeks, but I'm glad it's getting over with now so we'll all be feeling better for our beach trip next week. Meanwhile, Zac's the only one feeling like crap, so the rest of them are back to normal aside from the occasional cough and runny nose.

I managed to get another periodontal cleaning done last week because I had called them thinking I cracked a molar, but it was discovered to be "just a bruise"... on a tooth? Weird. My gums have improved a little bit since they saw me last, but pregnancy is preventing them from being better. She didn't even have to numb my gums much. I was supposed to have a cleaning back in March, but was sick with a cold, then pregnant, so time kind of slipped by. I go back in December, which is fun to think I'll have a tiny baby accompanying me by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment