Friday, December 6, 2019

The Rented Christmas

I had my first performance last night at the theater. It went well! I knew all my lines and wasn't as nervous as I thought I'd be. It was so much fun. I'm off tonight, but I've got performances for tomorrow and Sunday, then next weekend. I'm a little burnt out, but once it's over I can relax for a bit. I'm thinking I may be ready to go back to work since I've spent plenty evenings away from Cole. It'd be nice to actually be out and get paid, but I know I'd hate everything about retail while we're in the middle of the holidays. Also, I sort of learned how to apply makeup, so I picked up some products from Walmart and watched a few YouTube videos and haven't done too shabby. I got a few compliments from cast mates, so that's a plus. Now I just need some correct makeup brushes and maybe a Caboodle (haha).


Zac and I are figuring out our holiday trip to Louisiana. We were planning to see Meredith and Matt in Texas, but that's not working out like we thought it would (and we're really wanting to save as much as we can for New York), so we're going to see some friends and family closer to home instead. I'm a little disappointed, but we'll do Texas another time. However, I'm very very tempted to make a solo trip up to Nashville to stay with Jena in July so I can see Garbage and Alanis Morissette since they're unfortunately not coming towards New Orleans (or Jackson, even). Wahhh. I doubt it'll happen, but eh, a girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment