Saturday, November 17, 2018

C Spire and Whining

We went to C Spire for this month's gaming tournament. Leah wasn't able to participate due to an overly exhausting bout of sass for the week, so we played a few rounds of Jenga with Zac. I didn't manage to get any pics of Jac. He died too quickly in his tournament, then lost himself in Smash Bros. for the rest of our visit.


Afterward, we went to the mall to make some Christmas exchanges and admire the remodeling. It was especially nice to see they removed the elevator, which made having the stroller and a tot who left one shoe at home so much more fun. I mainly wanted to walk around to get this baby to drop lower. He did manage to squish himself into my pelvis by the end of the night, so now my entire pelvic floor feels like it's on fire. Yay. I'm hoping to keep walking around and let gravity coax him on out. When I go back to the doctor on Wednesday, I'm hoping they see some progress. I'll already be next to the hospital, so it would be highly convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment